Thursday, October 28, 2010

pumpkins.


One day I was at target (im pretty sure I could possibly start every post like that). and they had pumpkins. Lots of pumpkins. I debated if I would let Benson pick one out. And then I couldnt help but think about my childhood halloweens. How exciting it was to go down to the pumpkin patch with my family for family home evening. To scour that whole patch and find that perfect pumpkin. that one that was better than my brothers and sister's. So with that being said, we decided to take Benson to the Pumpkin patch to pick out his very first pumpkin.

I was a little nervous to see if he would have any anxieties with all the pumpkins. you know. remember last year...


...but he didn't. He loved it at that pumpkin patch. He loved walking around and touching every single pumpkin. We decided to let him pick out his very own. Of course. He wanted that 18 pound pumpkin. No. Sorry Bens. Dad didnt bring the credit card. So we guided him over to the wagon of small pumpkins. then, we decided to let him pick out his very own. And he did. he loved that little pumpkin. he kissed that little pumpkin. he couldnt live without that little pumpkin. so we bought it. for 2 dollars.
and he was the happiest little boy in the world. 


















3 comments:

  1. I love your posts Brittney! You do such a good job. Benson is so stinkin' cute. I love last year's picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my little pumpkin and love my creative daughter..mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez...that's a huge stem!!!!

    Nice post Britt...

    ReplyDelete