Wednesday, February 23, 2011

18 months in Newport




 I really cant believe that our little boy is 18 months. Little stinker just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We decided to take some 18 months pictures of him in Newport. Here are a few of my favorites.



Benson thinks jumping is the coolest thing to do. he swears he gets both feet off the ground.









I was talking with a family on the beach while we were taking pictures, and the first thing the mother says to me is "he is the spitting image of his dad"
how could I not agree when there are pictures like the one above where they look like stinkin twins.
and then there are pictures, like the one below, with me and my adopted blonde haired boy.













We try many tactics during a photoshoot with Benson to try and get him to smile. Things like dancing, peek a boo, jumping, laughing, running, back flips you name it... for this next series of shots Bryce held up a gummy worm next to my lens. worked like a charm. I think the middle pic is my favorite from the whole shoot.

3 comments:

  1. such awesome pictures-he is the handsomest little guy
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how heartwarming it is for a grandparent to see some of my best features get passed down to my grandchildren. Benson's eyes. His hair. His smile. You're welcome Benson...

    ReplyDelete