Monday, December 12, 2011

hot cocoa.

Our hot chocolate machine has been brewing alot of hot cocoa this year. creamy, frothy, sweet sweet hot cocoa. Benson loves it, pretty much because we give it to him barely warm, so its more like chocolate milk but with marshmallows. 



Our cocoa-latte machine, this thing's amazing. I will never make a cup of hot cocoa without it.









I'm not sure whats going on in this picture? Not sure why Benson's face looks ginormous?
And not sure why he is trying to hold his mug with one finger. But me and bryce couldnt stop laughing when we came across this pic.

2 comments:

  1. What did you put in the hot chocolate? What ever it was I think Benson had a little to much! You guys are too cute and cleaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed as much at Bryce's solo pic, as I did at Benson's ginormous face pic...

    Very nice. Are Benson's blue eyes turning greenish or is that a cocoa filter?

    This post makes me want to go 1-finger a ginormous mug!

    ReplyDelete