Monday, December 5, 2011

christmastime




I'm obsessed with Christmas. I love everything about it. Except that its my busiest most craziest time of the year.

And for some reason or another, i am surviving. I give alot of that credit to bryce, who has been my mr brawny lately. Cleaning and picking up all of Benson's messes that take place everyday while im working on the computer. And i feel like there has been other help too. imaginary help that has given me the energy to work late at night allowing me to spend more time with my little family. And allowing me to enjoy every  little christmasy moment that takes place during this magical holiday.

One of my favorite moments is putting up the christmas tree. And it became one of Benson's favorites as well.




We turned on Christmas music, danced, sang, put up the tree and lights. And then we sat back and watched as Bens put all of the balls on the tree. He was loving it and he was in the zone. Every ball was placed with careful consideration. And after it was placed there was either a "yes!" or a "nice!" or a "i did it!"















There ended up being clusters of balls all along the bottom third of the tree. It looked hideous. But i loved it. And i loved that my little guy did it all.


We eventually spread the rest of the balls out. but now i am wishing we would have kept it the way it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment