Wednesday, December 8, 2010

chick..chick..chick.

Yes. thats the sound Benson makes when I say "wanna take some pictures?" It really is the cutest thing. he holds his hands up to his cheeks, imitating mom holding a camera, and says sound effects like chick. chick. chick. i love it.




While we were in St George for Thanksgiving we were able to take some time for family pictures. Things have been so busy since we got home, so our pictures have kind of been on the back burner. I have been able to edit a few here and there between other shoots. So here are a few of my faves. Thank you Mom for taking the time to snap some shots of us!






the many faces of benson wells. thank you aunt kayli for singing "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog," which produced this nonsense...

 
















Sometimes there are shoots where I have many favorites. This shoot I had one absolute favorite. Its not posted because its on our Christmas card. Want in on a little gurr family action this year. guaranteed to warm your heart. post me your address.

5 comments:

  1. you are so freaking skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...thats right i just used that many exclamation points! I miss you and your cute family so so so much! Love beni boo boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you guys! Those pictures turned out awesome. I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some sweet pics. I love those grassy shots. Looks misty. That's also a good picture of you pressing up against Bryce on that fence. You look very....relaxed...cuz that's not even your fence...

    ReplyDelete
  4. brittney. you really are pretty. beautiful. how many times can I say that?


    what a gorgeous family. I am so lucky to call you friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are one good lookin family.

    ReplyDelete