Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Payson with the Gurrs

We just had a great weekend with the Gurrs up at the family cabin. The weekend consisted of family pictures. naps in the hammock. bbqing. Ticket to Ride. relaxation. quad riding. reading. afternoon thunderstorms. cartwheels... handstands... splits... I never realized my inlaws were so flexible :) But I do have to say the best part of the whole weekend is the times when we are together. All 15 of us. Playing games or just hanging out. I love being able to say that I love my inlaws. Here are some pics from our family photo shoot.

Anatomy of this next shot...
Let me paint a picture for you. We dont have anyone taking our pictures. We have a tripod. And a ten second timer. For this shot the camera was down in the creek bed and we were obviously up on top of the bridge. Do you notice how everyone has good natural smiles? Thats because they were able to watch me as I started the timer and had to run up that overgrown vegetated slope and to my position by Bryce. They cheared. They smiled. Im sure deep down they were laughing. But we got the shot. Thats all that matters.

I think this next one is one of my favorites from the whole day.





When we first found this hat, I fell in love, and knew we had to get it for him for these pictures. I love how cute it is and I love how it is a 24 month hat. Im sorry for laughing, I really do love your big head Benson Boy.












I had to put this last pic of Benson and Blake on. Because this was the reason for the whole trip. Blake is leaving on a mission in a couple weeks. Just want you to know how much our little family loves you Blake. We are so proud of the amazing young man you have become and we know you are going to make an amazing missionary. Benson is sure going to miss you, Uncle Blake!

6 comments:

  1. You're AMAZING!!! Thank you for being so willing to take pictures again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um Britt... It has been forever! Your little family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family pictures!! Benson could be a Gerber baby. I would have loved to see you run up a vegetated slope....good usage of verbage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britt, dad here.

    You state that you don't have a way with words, but anyone who reads your comments knows otherwise. There is power and beauty in your pictures. There is power in the way you bend words to enhance your photos. I am a huge fan of this site. The only thing you are missing is a picture of me...and a sweet mountain bike video!!!

    Love you, dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pics are amazing as usual!! you look beautiful by the way! in you embelished old navy cardi!!! I love your face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you know Jordan would like to kidnapp that cute kid of yours? He thinks he's the cutest friggin baby in the world - I agree. You guys make cute kids, I think you should make us one. :)

    ReplyDelete