Thursday, August 19, 2010

Benson's Birthday



So Benson turned one on August 13th and we had a little party for him the next day. Needless to say it turned out great thanks to all of our friends and family! I'm sure he will always remember that special day and always remember all the hard work that his mom put into making those soda bottle labels :)

A big shout out to my Mom, Grandma, and little brother and sister for helping me on Saturday. I couldn't have done it without you!

Yep those soda's have a different pic of Bens on each one.






My awesome mother in law made Benson this huge cupcake!




Bryce's parents got Benson this classic Little Tikes car which he absolutely loves!



Benson started out slow and cautious...



...and then pretty much ate the whole thing.



After the party. After the presents. After the friends and family. It was just us. Our little family. I love moments like this. Happy Birthday Benson! I love you like crazy!






6 comments:

  1. Benson's party was great. You did an awesome job. We love that little guy! Your last post was hilarious, the whole taking pictures issue and well who am I kidding the BALLOON problem may have rubbed off on him from my kids:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the moments that you realize that you are your own family. and you guys make a great little family!

    I love you lots!

    oh, and the blog in general is beautiful. and you are a better writer than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting this for mom...
    ADORABLE!! ADORABLE!! ADORABLE!! Benson's party was so fun and Darling. Have I ever said Benson is SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! You did such a great job with the party. I thought I was the Fuu Fuu Fee Fee one, but you put me to Shame. I cant wait to see your next Blog post. Always remember moments define who we are!!

    I LOVE YOU LOTS!!

    DEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally think that Benson and Dean are the cutest kids in town, so they need to be buds. Also, I want you to take my family pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah!!!! I am so sad i had to miss that party with the cutest beni boo! i am dying over your decorations...it was amazing and the soda bottles! the things we do for our babies! miss your guts and so happy you have a blog

    ReplyDelete