Sunday, April 10, 2011

puddle.

Benson, remember that big puddle after all the rain.


i told you to go stand by the stop sign because it would make a cool picture with your reflection.


You did great.


but then you went and did your own thing.


Remember when I told you not to get wet


Remember when you looked at me and then ran straight for the water


Remember when you purposely went to the middle of that big puddle. and stayed there. knowing we didnt want to come in after you.


Remember I wasnt upset

because

we had gotten that cool shot that I wanted.



4 comments:

  1. Britt that is such an awesome picture!! I wonder what dad has to say about this entry... hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just ready for Benson to get out of this puddle and into a new post. (But the puddle post was awesome...)

    ReplyDelete