Sunday, April 3, 2011

picnic.

So March was pretty crazy for me. I still haven't fully recovered from that month. The days seem all blended together... if I wasn't at a shoot then I was at home editing a shoot. Poor Benson and Bryce got put on the back burner for a while. but..

Bryce had the day off on Thursday, so i put aside my editing for the evening, and had a picnic with my 2 boys. I made chicken artichoke paninis for me and bryce. amazing. Benson had a PB & J. And for dessert we had some chocolate covered strawberries and oreos. 

We ate dinner on our blanket, ran around with chocolate on our faces (because mom forgot napkins), rode our bikes around the lake, and then fed bread to the ducks. it was perfect. it was just what I needed. It was just what our whole family needed.

I need to remind myself to do this more often.

Because those paninis were to die for.












6 comments:

  1. Dear Benson,
    Come here so I can kiss that chocolate off your chubby face.
    Also, I think Dean needs a new friend! Play date for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was like the best family picture ever and it was just a random one...i love that

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun!!! I bet I can make better chicken artichoke paninis! haha! I love the black and white picture of you and bens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic of Benson running wildly unattended towards a LAKE ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling of Benson! But I have to say Bryce, I have taught you well, you match the blanket, PERFECTLY! I agree with Ty, your family picture is exceptional. Benson looks so BIG! Love you!

    ReplyDelete