Wednesday, March 2, 2011

it all happened so fast...


I was getting some work done on the computer. editing like a mad woman.

Benson was playing nice and wasnt bothering me.

I could hear him walk out of the room and then come back in. talking jibberish to himself.

"this is nice" i thought "maybe we dont need a second child"

It was eventually time for a break. and thats when I turned the computer chair around.

thats when i saw it. saw all of it.

half eaten pretzel sticks

close to fifty wet wipes

a single hot wheels car

q-tips

diapers

a can of refried beans

a kitchen towel

papers from the trash


I can't help but think...maybe its time for Benson to have a sibling?

7 comments:

  1. i love that you think another kid will LESSEN the mess....

    why don't you try it, and see what happens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't blame your used q-tips on my grandson...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is too funny! My favorite is the can of refried beans!!! He would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I have realized in my many years of parenting (4 1/2) that you can't avoid messes with kids! But I don't think my girls have ever made such an interesting mess!
    And I agree benson needs a sibling! They can make messes together! But he can blame it on the younger one. That what OIivia does :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not agree more!!! Benson does need a baby sister! Oh did I say that out loud a brother would be fun too! The great thing about kids is they can do so much damage to a room with out making a peep! And I love Chelsea's comment! What is the done family cabin said what is that about ? Love Mom

    ReplyDelete