Wednesday, June 29, 2011

hair.


For most of my life there has not been an emotional side to hair. Its always just been there. in its pony. where it belongs. I used to think it was funny to hear of girls who cry over their hair...whether it was a dramatic cut, bad cut, wrong color, etc. I have never experienced that emotion.. until it came time to cut little Benson's hair. I thought i had mentally prepared myself for monday night. But it hurt. alot more than I thought it would. I loved his long hair. Don't get me wrong he is still a stud with his haircut. But i will be missin those long locks. Im already looking forward to seeing it grow. watching it day by day. until it is back where it belongs. long. long enough to fit into a pony. just like moms.



we were able to get in a quick morning session before his hair cut. 

















 do you even recognize this boy?

3 comments:

  1. He is such a handsome and funny little guy that I love so much..I can hardly recognize him-but he is still a stud. His eyes look so big and round with his hair cut, the hair must have been weighing down on his forehead haha
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Huge-eyes Batman!

    Where did you put my grandson?

    I am still lamenting the fact that you missed an awesome "mullet" opportunity there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry every time I even trim Dean's hair. I buzzed it when he was one and it was traumatic. I LOVE B's hair long and short! But I know how you feel, you feel like you have to watch and wait for the hair to grow.
    Can Benson be a Gap model already?!?!

    ReplyDelete