Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the farm



Us girls are always looking for new spots to have lunch besides the normal Paradise or Costa Vida. Jess came across this little gem called The Farm. There is actually three different restaurants in this little area. one for breakfast. one for lunch. and one for dinner. If the breakfast and dinner restaurants are as good as lunch then we will be visiting again real soon. But lunch was a little pricey, so maybe not as soon as we would like. But this place was gorgeous. They have groves of trees where you can sit at picnic tables and eat while your kids run around. And our lunches came in cute little picnic baskets. I wish I would have taken a picture of the sandwich I had but i'm afraid I ate it too fast. 


My favorite part of this place was letting the kids run and explore while us girls visited. Of course, Bens is still the only boy in the group, but I dont think he minds that too much.


Him and Miss P seemed to be getting along quite comfortably on the fence.




Group pictures are always difficult, especially with children. If Bens had realized that Peighton was a nose picker, i dont think he would have been smoochen on her earlier.


3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! When you got a buger you got a pick it! We were in nature she was roughing it! haha better then a dangly one...? Anyway that was the funnest day ever! especially that part after when Miss P through up at forever 21! Love you so so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Pic #3...where the kids are looking up into the tree...honestly...I have never seen so many piercing blue eyes in one place!

    I love all the farm pics. 'Specially the last one where Miss P's about ready to harvest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah my ladies! I love you guys so much. I know you all had yourselves a little moment in my honor... right??

    ReplyDelete